‘Solar’ composition is a window into unseen energy, an ode to the sun’s warmth, and is meant to mystify.
Every 'Solar' dyescape is hand-dipped and layered with three sources of natural colour including yellow onion skins, avocado peels, and rusty metal to create a coalesced abstract. Dyes are professionally set and can withstand normal washing, care instructions below. Each composition has its own story, no two are exactly the same.
Materials & Dimensions: All ‘Solar’ pillows have a naturally dyed and off-white front panel and solid neutral backing with coordinating zipper.
- 20 x 20 inches with bottom zipper closure
- 100% cotton hand-dyed front panel, 55% organic linen 45% organic cotton back
- fabrics prewashed and tumble-dried for a soft lived-in feel
- SEADAR brand tag (Seadar is a functional artwork line by Ginni Seehagel)
- industrially sewn in Vancouver, Canada
Care instructions: This item is made from natural materials, pigments, and dyes that may evolve in appearance slightly over time due to their organic chemistry. Treat all naturally dyed textile items as you would any specialty piece. Use effortlessly, enjoy, though keep in mind that frequent washings and extensive exposure to direct sunlight may accelerate aging of the piece. Wash in cold water with mild detergent, lay flat or tumble dry on a low setting.
Sold and shipped without a pillow insert.