‘Sea’ composition is a window into the depths of your inner emotion, an ode to the ocean, and is meant to pacify.
Each 'Sea' dyescape is hand-dipped in natural indigo, rinsed in fresh water, and given the time and space to oxidize to achieve a deeply layered look. Dyes are professionally set and can withstand normal washing, care instructions below. Each composition has its own story, no two are exactly the same.
Materials & Dimensions: All ‘Sea’ pillows have an indigo-dyed and white front panel and solid black backing with matching zipper.
- 20 x 20 inches with bottom zipper closure
- 100% cotton hand-dyed front panel, 55% organic linen 45% organic cotton back
- fabrics prewashed and tumble-dried for a soft lived-in feel
- SEADAR brand tag (Seadar is a functional artwork line by Ginni Seehagel)
- industrially sewn in Vancouver, Canada
Care instructions: This item is made from natural materials, pigments, and dyes that may evolve in appearance slightly over time due to their organic chemistry. Treat all naturally dyed textile items as you would any specialty piece. Use effortlessly, enjoy, though keep in mind that frequent washings and extensive exposure to direct sunlight may accelerate aging of the piece. Wash in cold water with mild detergent, lay flat or tumble dry on a low setting.
Sold and shipped without a pillow insert.